Ideal Elevation, Ocean Views, 4 car garage, NO Monthly HOA's, Close to Town
Enjoy the beautiful sunset views from this spectacular home on over an acre of property. Nestled in a small, gated community without a monthly HOA, on an ideal elevation, this home truly has everything to offer. The grand covered entry has double doors which will lead you into the home to notice the beautiful ocean views. Enjoy the view from inside as you open the 20' Fleetwood Pocket Doors or from the lanai which boasts a granite top patio bar. The kitchen has a walk-in pantry, granite counter-tops, stainless steel appliances, double oven and plenty of counter space. A spacious master bedroom boasts walk-in closets and a master bathroom with a walk-in shower and double sinks. The over-sized yard is beautifully landscaped, has several fruit trees, and offers enough room for a pool. Some of the other features include a detached 4 car garage,concrete S tile roof, steel frame, stucco construction and a large home office. This home is a rare find and won't last long on the market!
* Ideal elevation
* On just over 1 acre
* Beautiful sunset views
* Small Subdivision, Gated, NO MONTHLY HOA's!
* 3 Large bedrooms, all with walk in closet's
* 2 bathroom, both with dual sinks, master has large walk in shower
* Separate FOUR car garage!
* Large (480 sq. ft.) Office/Artist room/Extra bedroom (currently being uses as office)
* Extra closets for storage
* Room for a pool
* Lots of fruit trees
* Large Lanai with built in bar counter top
* Large kitchen with with double ovens and walk in pantry
* Laundry room with counter top & sink
* 20 Ft. Fleetwood Pocket Doors that open to lanai/ocean views
* Concrete S Tile Roof
* Steel Frame, Stucco Construction
* All fully permitted
This home has so much to offer!
- Living Area
- Lot Size
- 11, 240 sqft
- Year Built
- MLS #
- Puapuaanui-Waiaha 1st
- Garage Spaces
- Attached Garage
Listing courtesy of Annette Mejia, Koa Realty, Inc.
This compilation of local school websites is provided to assist you in your search to fulfill your child’s educational needs. This is not a complete list, nor should it be considered as a recommendation of any school.
See more information on Kailua-kona schools from GreatSchools.org.